Thursday, April 19, 2018

Having Fun With Shipping Tags No.7

Hi everyone!

Nope - having a new tag challenge up does not mean I have my craft room ready LOL. It's still in progress. The walls are finally being plastered, then the ceiling has to be installed, then the floor covering, then my benches and then finally I can unpack all my goodies!!!

So, while I was at Mandy's I decided to try a tag challenge. Hmmmm...it took me a while to search for a tag, and only then I just used one of Mandy's Project Life 6x4" cardstock pieces - which was orange!

So I went with it and thought I'd use 'white space' as today's challenge. It's simple, but I really like white space on a journal page. It was hard to have white space on such a small substrate but I did it!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" circle punch
Stampin' Up! 3/4" circle punch
Fiscars 1 1/2" circle punch
Sullivan's 'turquoise' acrylic paint
Sullivan's 'clover green' acrylic paint
Sullivan's 'hot pink' acrylic paint
Sullivan's 'citrus yellow' acrylic paint
Sullivan's 'burgundy' acrylic paint
Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Ranger 'manganese blue' archival ink
Ranger 'emerald green' archival ink
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Kaszazz 'reason season lifetime' background script stamp
Prima 'romance novel' alpha background stamp
Hero Arts 'Florentine scroll' background stamp
POSCA 'sky blue' paint pen
POSCA 'green' paint pen
POSCA 'yellow' paint pen
POSCA 'red wine' paint pen
POSCA 'light pink' paint pen
POSCA 'orange' paint pen
POSCA 'black' paint pen








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment