Friday, September 15, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 61 - Sunset

Hi everyone!

Well you would have thought this one would have been a walk in the park for me, as I'd done a few sunsets during this 61 day challenge - but oh no! I attempted this three times, until I just finally gave up and went with this one. I think I was just so happpy that this challenge was finally almost done!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Canson 200gsm watercolour paper
Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid
Dylusions 'lemon zest' ink spray
Adirondack 'butterscotch' Color Wash
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'cajun carnelian bluebells' starburst stain
Tattered Angels 'candy apple red' glimmer mist
Tim Holtz 'black soot' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'spiced marmalade' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'candied apple' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'dried marigold' distress ink
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment