Saturday, August 12, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 29 - Polka Dots

Hi Everyone!

Well this one had me going around in circles! I thought I had a brilliant idea by using the old dot matrix printer paper strips with the holes. All was going brilliantly until I added larger circles via a stencil. Not a good idea, Jen! I really should know RESTRAINT by now! Oh well, I decided to try again and keep it simple. Too simple? And then there was the yummy coloured strips I couldn't throw away, so I decided to make a third card with that!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Old dot matrix typing paper with holes
Repositionable tape runner
Ranger 'aquamarine' archival ink
Ranger 'saffron' archival ink
Ranger 'manganese blue' archival ink
Ranger 'veridian' archival ink
Ranger 'monarch orange' archival ink
Ranger 'vermillion' archival ink
Ranger 'olive' archival ink
Dylusions 'funky fuchsia' ink spray
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine
Heidi Swapp 'butter' Color Shine
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'saxifrage olive copper' starburst spray
Dylusions 'dotted flowers' stencil
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
White medium point Sharpie paint pen
Black POSCA pen
Dylusions 'london blue' ink spray
Dylusions 'bubblegum pink' ink spray
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Liquitex Professional Matte Medium










Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment