Saturday, May 24, 2014

Travel in Time with the Scrapadabadoo Design Team

Hey everyone!

We have some exciting news for you all!!!

Four of Scrapadabadoo's Design Team Members - Zandra, Jani, Ashliegh and myself - are streaming live starting from 1:30pm on Saturday 31 March 2014 (USA PDT) at Scrapadabadoo Crafts Ustream channel!

We will all be using the new gorgeous Prima paper line "Time Traveler's Memories"!! I love this paper! It's so me!


I start streaming at 6:00pm (USA PDT) making a "time capsule" to hold a multitude of mementos of my grand-daughter, Amelia's "life moments". HERE is the tools & supply list if you want to craft along with me or make it AFTER you watch me fumble through it LOL. The full cutting guide will be available on the day of the stream.

I intend on filling this up and giving it to Amelia (my only grand-daughter) on her wedding day. I will be continuing streaming on Scrapadabadoo's Ustream channel creating a few items to be included in the time capsule, so stay tuned for more details of those!

Example made from KaiserCraft's "Timeless Classics" but using Prima Time Traveler's Memories at Ustream show
To find out what time we will be streaming in your time zone click here!

To find out more information on the Travel in Time with Scrapadabadoo, visit Scrapadabadoo's blog here!

For a "sneak peek" at the other projects check out the Travel in Time video on Scrapadabadoo's YouTube channel HERE.

We hope you can join us!

Happy scrappin'!

2 comments: