Monday, February 3, 2014

S T I C K L E S Spinner



I think I am all ready to stream making this on:

Oz time-Friday 7 February at 11am
USA EST-Thursday 6 February at 7pm
UK time-midnight Thursday 6 February/Friday 7 February

I don't have many S T I C K L E S but this unit is great for Alcohol Inks, Ink Refills and Liquid Pearls.

I have made 3 of the 4 units that make up this storage unit so that I can hope to finish it on stream. It will be recorded but I hope to see some of you that can make it join me :)

Click HERE to go to my Ustream channel.




 
© 2014 – Design and creation by Jenny Potter (ozegran)
Please do not reproduce this Stickles Storage Unit for sale
in any form (classes, tutorial, design) without the prior consent of the owner


3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to make this with you! I need one bad! Hopefully someone will remind me so I dont miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this concept and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete