I then stamped a newsprint on white cardstock, coloured the entire area with some distress stains and die cut the leaves & branches using Tim Holtz's Autumn Gatherings Alterations die.
The sentiment on the front was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and die cut with a Spellbinders Labels Eight die.
The leaves and branches were adhered with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, the sentiment piece was adhered using pop dots.
The butterflies were punched from a piece of white cardstock which I ran through the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch & adhered using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.
The inside of the card was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then I adhered two leaves between the sentiments.
The envelope was made from an 81/2" x 8 1/2" piece of white paper, stamped & sprayed in shades of green & yellow.
- White Cardstock
- Hero Arts Wish Big clear stamp set (front sentiment)
- Amy R Birthday Sentiments rubber cling mount (inside sentiments)
- Stampers Anonymous newsprint wood-mounted stamp (Item # U2-943)
- Tim Holtz Autumn Gatherings Alterations die
- Spellbinders Labels Eight die
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Flourished Frame
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots
- Martha Stewart scoreboard & envelope maker
- Martha Stewart butterfly punch
- Tim Holtz Falling Leaves stamp set
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in forest moss, bundled sage, scattered straw & antiqued bronze
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Ranger Archival Jet Black ink
- Home made glimmer mist (green), scor-tape & ATG tape, Scotch Quick Dry adhesive